Thursday, June 4, 2009

KEVIN LOWRY UPDATE

Well its time for yet another quick update on what the guys have been doing with themselves all winter. This time around its kevin Lowry. Kevin spent alot of time in Europe this winter, here's a couple photos and his write up:


well to be honest I haven't been doing much. just skating and hanging out.
I spent 4 months in europe. most people would think o you must have filmed and done so much but for me i have been 4 times and i spent my own money to go so why would i Jump off a building? for the most part I try to enjoy coffee and seeing my friends from around those parts.
at the end I spent a week with the blueprint team just going on missions.
nice to hang with the boys and just talk. To be honest its hard being on the other side of the world and keep in touch.
since i have been home I started working at the skaters south shop. made a short trip to peg to see the new green apple shop and a few friends. it was a super good time. stayed in the mcdermott's basement. other then that my plans for the next while are to stay put work do a few small trips.

chillin and ciggin

backtail

ollie